The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Target: Weapon Merchant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

Target: Weapon Merchant Empty
PostSubject: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:57 am

He was sitting on a bench, eavesdropping on a conversation about his intended target.

"Are you sure? This is it?"
"Would you be here if I did not know?"
"Very well, I'll be on my way." The man pocketed a slip of paper.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:18 am

Cloud walked by and spotted Zyrag from the corner of his eye.
He acted like he didnt.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:57 pm

He got up and followed the man from a distance, oblivious to the fact he was being watched. He slowly crept up behind him and his fingers found the paper. He casually walked away, and, once a safe distance away, read the small map to the merchants whereabouts. When he memorized it, he threw it in the nearby Blacksmith's fire and headed out to find his target.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:29 am

Cloud doubled back on another route.
He spotted the man he knew was an assassin.
Cloud trailed the assasin from the shadows, his hand ready on his sword.
He made sure to keep quiet even in every breath and footstep.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:42 pm

He arrived at his destination, an alley just off the main plaza. He didn't see the man and started to walk away,but he heard a voice, "How can I help you?" He turned an saw a man wearing a Shiroyoto outfit. He walked up to the man, "I'd like to purchase some weapons," The man opened his mouth to speak and Zyrag grabbed his face with his left hand shoving his dagger into his throat, "in Hell." Zyrag turned around and saw the man he pickpocketed running to get the guards. He quickly made his way to the roof of the building next to him using any cracks, windows, or knobs he saw, and ran.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Cloud followed in silence.
He stayed well hidden.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:55 pm

He stopped suddenly, hearing a muffled footstep. "I should be safe by now..." He thought. "Who's there?" He said turning around.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:34 am

Cloud steped out and looked at him.
"Cloud. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:16 pm

"Me, I am Zyrag. Now, why were you following me?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:05 am

"Well, guess I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:42 pm

"Curious threatens me..." He released his dagger, as Cloud had probably seen him kill the merchant, and walked slowly toward him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:52 pm

Cloud had his sword in hand.
"You know, there's no need for a fight.
I know you are an assassin and I've been watching you for sometime now.
I guess it's a trade we share in common."
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 pm

He glared at him. "I'm listening..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:49 am

"Im an assassin too.
Ofcourse, we may have different reasons..."
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 pm

"Different reasons...?" He pulled out his sword and struck knowing that the man would parry. He drew them both close, in a battle of strength.

(them both = us)
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:35 am

He guarded with his sword and stood his ground.
"I was taken from my familly....my mother...my father.....brother...."
He pushed back.
"I know my mother and father are dead but, my brother may be out there somewhere!
I'll find him!"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:24 pm

"Heh, I have no family." He lied, wanting to hear more. This man was about the right age.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:12 am

"It was Daisuke and his men who did it! I'll kill them for taking my familly!"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:52 pm

He laughed. "You'll have to go though me," He said pulling his hood back, "Brother..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:52 pm

"Huh?! How?! Why?!"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:44 pm

He dropped faking the realization that this really was his brother. "I... I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:30 pm

"Is it really true...?"
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:23 am

He suddenly rose and grabbed Cloud, his dagger inches away from his throat. "It's possible," He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Kyoshi
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:27 pm

"................."
He raised his sword to zyrags neck from behind.
"Do you really wanna kill me that badly, Zyrag?"
He knew that was his brother's name but said it to see a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Kuroyoto
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:36 pm

He hid his surprise well, now knowing this really was his brother. "Join us... brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target: Weapon Merchant   Target: Weapon Merchant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target: Weapon Merchant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-
Jump to: