The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Appearance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:35 am

Tatsuya walked into a class, finding it empty. He looked around, snifing at the variety of scents, then walked over to a shelf and randomly picked out one of the books stacked there.

"Hm.. Controling your-- Hey, what the hell is this?!"

Thus, he threw the book accross the room and picked out another one.

((ooc: Randomness Razz))
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:18 am

Alex walked into the room and sat at a desk. "Yes... empty class, you wanna break shit?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:24 am

Being caught offgaurd, he jumped accross the room and hid under a desk, growling as he huddled underneath it. When he realized this was someone he knew, he quickly snapped out of it and crawled over and sat like a dog beside the chair that Alex was sitting in.

"Uh.. sorry.. you surprised me. What did you say..?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:28 am

"Lets break shit" Alex said as he got up and threw a chair.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 am

He watched Alex, his eyes wide. "Huuh..?! But.. why?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Rose
Kyoshi
Alex Rose

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:51 pm

Alex stopped for a second. "Sorry when i can get away with causing trouble... I just cant resist."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:27 am

Jessica walked into the school room and walked up to the desk at the front her eyes looking at the two men who were already there.
"so what are you two here for?" she asked a slight grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:24 pm

"I'm.. I'm here because.. because.. because I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:22 pm

she smiled "Good enough reason." she said lifting the lid of the desk carefully she took out an apple and threw it to him "Here catch !" she said
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:22 pm

His eyes went wide and a huge, wolfy grin came to his face. He jumped up and caught the apple in his mouth, then, he realized what he was doing and quickly dropped the apple.

"Uh.."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:04 am

Jessica smiled "good reflexes " she said biting into her own as she walked over to him .
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:02 pm

"Thanks.." He said, his face going red instantly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:41 am

she smiled seeing his red cheeks "don't worry, i won't bite" she said biting into her apple "by the way i hope the bread was good?" she loked at him as she took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:40 am

"Oh.." He looked around, his ears flattening against his head. "Um.."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Jessica smiled as she tossed the apple core into a bin "don't worry the stall holder was happy to take two coins for it" she smiled warmly " I saw you in the market you didn't look happy at stealing it so i payed him for it"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:23 pm

"Thank you.." He gave her a small smile, then bowed. "I'm grateful, really."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:52 am

Jessica smiled again "as i said you didn't look comfortable at stealing it and that guard seemed ready to arrest you" she said sitting down at the desk beside him "you should have seen his face when i tripped him " she said and laughed "talk about a picture" she said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:53 pm

He smiled nervously. "I hope I didn't ruin his day.."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 am

Sonja smiled "probably but that's his problem" she said "i think he was more annoyed at not arresting you than me tripping him" Sonja noticed the second man "who's he?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:24 pm

"That's Alex," He said, looking at the thief. "I think he spaced out or something..."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:41 am

Jessica smirked "yea he dose look a bit" she said grinning "your different aren't you?" her eyes looked him over as she sat "sorry, my names Jessica, Jessica Bright" she said smiling .
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:45 pm

"Yeah.. I think I am, at least." He smiled. "I'm Tatsuya. Tatsuya... something. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:31 am

Sonja smiled "you don't know your last name?" she said as she became deep in thought "Its unusual for some one not to know there last name" she reached into her pocket and took out a small sketch book and a piece of lead "you don't mind if i sketch you do you?" again she smiled warmly "Its kinda what i do when i need to think"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:37 pm

"No, I don't mind.." He blinked, staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:25 am

Jessica began to sketch as she thought, her lead danced across the paper her eyes glancing at his features as she drew. every so often she would smile as her hand moved "ok " she said turning it to face him , it was an exact likeness of him "here you have it" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Appearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Appearance   Random Appearance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Appearance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next