The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just wandering around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

Just wandering around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:33 am

Jessica smiled at his remark "I don't be come embarrassed that easily" she said placing one hand on his chest as she looked down at his arms around her waist then at him.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Tanuki blinked, looking over to Warui and the random girl he didn't know. He looked back to the bowing boy, wondering if his back was starting to hurt yet. "Of course.. well, man, I hope that spine problem gets better. Remember to tell me your name next time, maybe we can make a date."

He grinned, then turned and looked to Warui again. "Ey, foxy, was'up?"
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:28 pm

"Nothing, racoon boy. Give good ole Warui a kiss."
Warui's attentionm shifted to Tanuki.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:09 am

Jessica looked at him "my name is Jessica" she said sighing sad that he had left to return to his friends she had hoped he might have stayed and talked to her longer or at lest let her sketch him. Deep inside she actually found him kinda cute but she would never say so.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:58 pm

He gave Leon a pat on the head, then skipped over to Warui, grabbing his hands and reaching up, kissing Warui and making a loud 'muah' sound. Then, he did a twirl to get around Warui, staring at Jessica with one ear up, the other flat against his head. "Got yourself another friend, eh foxy?"

He grinned mischievously. "Hello, Jessica. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:28 am

Jessica nodded and smiled "you too, I think" she said looking curious at him "and we've only just met" she said motioning to Warui.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 pm

"Maybe...More...?"
Warui was in behind her, grabbing her around the waist again. He whispered in her ear.
"If you want, I can meet up with you later. And if you want, I can bring Tanuki, too. My name is Warui, by the way."
He moved from behind her and kissed Tanuki.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Tanuki pulled Warui down closer, deepening the kiss, then pulled away and smirked at Jessica. "Hehehe.. I'm always free."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:07 am

Jessica's cheeks turned bright red as she felt Warui grab her around the waist again , the only thing that came to her lips was "yea , sure" she said looking at Warui as Tanuki spoke Jessica grinned "I can see that, but which side of the fence do you prefer or don't you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:49 am

"Hah... I'm on both sides." He grinned, thinking of a comment but deciding to keep it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Sonja smiled as she looked at him she wondered what it would be like but she said nothing instead letting her cheek flush more and her breathing become shallow.she leaned forward whispering in his ear "maybe you could show me some time?" she said a grin on her face as she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:47 pm

He grinned, suddenly at her side with his arm around her waist. His tail waved behind him, showing he was in a playful mood. "When and where?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Bright
Kyoshi
Jessica Bright

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:15 am

Jessica smiled "what about now, my place, bring you friend" she said looking at Warui. She had never done anything like this but as she thought how else would she make friends and find the one person who would stay with her. She was tired of waiting for him to show , now she took action.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:52 pm

"Sure. Heh heh heh."
Warui grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:56 pm

'Well, right now I'm actually somewhat busy. Need to find my baby, ya know? She's 'a waitin' for me, poor little vicious Gin, she's itching for some stabby mc'stab stab." He winked at her, then grinned at Warui. "Claymore's are always so needy. Gotta give her some attention, see ya later."

With that, he got on all fours and wrapped his tail around her, giving a mischievous smirk. "Maybe some other time."

As he went by Warui, he did the same thing, only he whipped the foxes backside with it before he ran off.

((ooc: Lmao I decided that he believes his claymore has feelings.. which maybe it does, but yeah XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering around   Just wandering around - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wandering around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2