The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Running around   Running around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Tatsuya ran around on all fours, his eyes wide and his breathing heavy. He wasn't exactly sure how he got there, but all he knew was that it wasn't good. He had absolutely no good feelings from this place.

He was screwed.

((ooc: Kuroyoto is not a good place for someone like Tatsu XD))
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running around   Running around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Yoru had been walking through the market, looking around when he seen a wolf anthro running rapidly on all fours. He raised an eyebrow as he walked closer to the wolf, suspicious of the boy's behaviour. He kept his hand near the handle of his Khopesh, ready to chop the boy's head off if need be.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running around   Running around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:58 pm

Tatsuya continued running around, too busy going crazy to realize that someone was approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running around   Running around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:06 pm

His eyes turned into slits, and he got on all fours as well, rushing the boy and pinning him to the ground. He stared blankly into the wolf's face, holding him down effortlessly.

"Who are you and what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running around   Running around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:23 pm

He gasped, staring into the mans red, almost dead-like eyes as he had been pinning him down. He tried to get free of the mans grasp, but it was to no use. He whined in fear, his breathing only getting heavier.

"I-I.. I don't.. I d-don't know.. w-where I am.. u-um.. T-Tatsu.."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running around   Running around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:25 pm

"Slow down, kid. Breath for a second." He demanded, keeping the boy pinned through his struggling with no effort at all.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running around   Running around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:26 pm

"Um.. u-um.." He inhaled deeply, then exhaled slowly. He did this a few times, then tried to speak again. "My name.. m-my name is.. T-Tatsuya.. I.. I-I'm not exactly sure.. w-what I'm doing.."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running around   Running around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:31 pm

"Alright, kid, I'm going to let go of you, and I'm going to bring you back to my place. I can't leave you unsupervized, for I need to make sure you are not an enemy. I'll need you to explain some things, alright?" He stood, helping the boy up and keeping a hold on his arm. "Come'on."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running around   Running around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:33 pm

His face showed nothing but fear as he followed the man unwillingly.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running around   Running around Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:38 pm

((ooc: To ze houses! XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running around   Running around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-
Jump to: