The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Here Warui!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:48 pm

"I guess I have difficulty connecting to others."
He pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her.
"That must be why I screw everyone I come accross. So, just take a ride on the foxxxx...It'll be funnnn..."
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 pm

She sat back up.
"Do you think it will really do you any justice to keep, doing whatever it is that you do to everyone then leaving them? End the vicious cycle while you still can..."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:55 pm

"You know what?"
He picked up his ((OOC| NINE INCH NAILS)) shirt and shoved it into his back pocket. It hung down beside his tail.
"Let's swap stories. You first. I won't let you leave until I know all about you."
He sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:01 pm

"Well..."
And that was when the flashbacks started.
"One day I woke up and I was here in Kuroyoto. I don't know what happened before that but I know that Daisuke was the one who had taken care of me while I was unconscious. Since then I've kind of been like a child to him and I've been dedicated to showing him how truly grateful I am."
She thought for a moment,
"And now I have to go to school so I can fight in the army for Daisuke. It's the only way to show how extremely happy I am that he found her."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:07 pm

"I've been charged with three counts of statutory rape, five counts of sexual abuse, two kidnappings, and abuse of a corpse. Oh, and three counts of beastiality. Quite the list. It's no small wonder why my parents shipped me off to the far east. It's a pain in the ass."
He pulled a cigarette case out of his pocket.
"I stole this from Sensei."
He lit one and took a drag.
"Now I can't go home..."
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:11 pm

"What's staturory rape, sexual abuse, and beastiality."
These words were things that Daisuke never wanted her to hear, things that he didn't want her to know because she was his weapon. She was only there to fight for him, such a shame that she thought it was more...
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:17 pm

"Beastiality is screwing an animal. In my case, it was dogs. Statutory rape is sex with a minor, someone under sixteen. Sexual abuse is touching someone inappropriately when they don't want it."
He sighed.
"I guess you'll have to find out what sex is first though...Soooo....The zingggg is backkkk..."
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:19 pm

"Uh, what's screwing? And can't you just tell me what sex is?"
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:20 pm

"Let me show you....It's easier."
He bit her neck again and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:24 pm

"Uhhh..."
She laid there not moving, not resisting, but not exactly enjoying it herself. She was just confused.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 pm

He looked at her.
"What's wrong?"
He slid his hand up her leg in between her thighs.
"Have some funnnnn...."
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:58 pm

"Is this what friends normally do?"
She was confused, she had never had a friend, or at least she couldn't remember. She didn't know if this is what they normally do.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:03 pm

"Not really....My name's Warui. What's yours?"
He said this as he pressed himself against her.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:09 pm

"I'm Hitori. Then... Why are we going to do it? Aren't we friends?"
She was more confused then before, at least before there was a small shred of hope that this is what friends normally do, now she had a hundred questions running through her head.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 pm

"This I guess, for normal people would be what more than friends would do."
He let go of her.
"If you don't want to..."
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:14 pm

"All I was doing was asking why you do this with people who are you're friends when it's something that friends don't do. I still want to know what sex is..."
She felt kind of bad. From what she could gather he really wanted to do this with her but she just kept asking questions.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:16 pm

"Uhhhh...I can't."
For once, taking advantage of someone actually stirred something in him.
"I....will....see you in school...."
He was about to get up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 pm

"Wait."
She didn't know why, but for some reason she actually liked talking to him. He was the one person that she thought might be able to prove Daisuke wrong.
"We don't have to have sex... We can just hang out right? I mean, that's what we were supposed to do in the first place..."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:24 pm

"Yeah...I smell guards....Get to where you're supposed to be."
He jumped up and grabbed one of the beams running across the ceiling.
"Zingggg...Seeee....ya...later."
He disappeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:27 pm

"Great..."
The little bit of happiness in her eyes, the one thing that had her looking slightly human when Warui was around disapeared. She walked outside of the abandoned house, and like Warui had said, there was gaurds.
"Hitori, where have you been?"
"I wanted a break from the kingdom's restrictions..."
"Well it's not me who you have to explain that to, it's Daisuke..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Here Warui!!!!   Come Here Warui!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Here Warui!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2