The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering the Halls

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:14 pm

He wrapped his arms around Hitori and pressed his body up against her. He stared into Tanuki's eyes.
"I didn't get your name. I wanna know what to scream while you're in my ass."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:18 pm

"Heh, Tanuki." He gave him a wink, his tail waving around behind him. "Which actually makes sense, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Yoru had turned a corner, seeing Warui and the other two right as Warui had said what he said. His face went completely red from the sight he saw, and he walked over to them as he cooled off slightly, but not really. He glared at Tanuki. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing?!"

Before he could get an answer, he turned to Warui and pointed at him. "And you!! You!! What is your deal!? Why must you insist on pestering with my nerves!! And with Hitori!! Damnit, and why is she draped all over this guy while your touching her!? What are you three doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 pm

She removed herself from between the two anthros. She walked over to Yoruchi and put one arm around his neck. With the other arm she lightly twirled her finger around his nipple.
"Aww, Chi-chi Okii let us have our fun, just for today."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Nothing could explain the look on his face. "What did you say???"

He pulled her arms off him, surprisingly gently, and bared his fangs at the two men. "You.. you idiots! Look what you did!!! You've gone and tured her into a whore!!!"

'That really wouldn't do well on the battle field.. me love you long time.. no way..' He shook his head, not exactly sure what his expression was. "Mostly you, 'Rui, because we all know your the biggest whore of them all. And you, whoever you are, what's your problem?! Why must everyone go against me!!"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:38 pm

"Heh, I'm just havin' a little fun, what are you talking about?" He laughed, then looked at the teacher seriously, then laughed again at the expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:41 pm

He wrapped himself around Tanuki.
"Let's get away from PMS kitty."
He slowly licked Tanuki's ear.
"I gotta get my zinggg onnnnnn..."
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:46 pm

She joined the other two and wrapped her arms around Tanuki's neck.
"Well, he never said no, so let's get out of here while we still can."
They all started to run.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:47 pm

He pointed at them. "NO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Hitori turned while running, she lifted her index and middle fingers up to her mouth and stuck her tongue out and wiggled it between her fingers. She laughed and turned back around and continued to run.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:55 pm

He gasped, standing there dumbfoundedly, his eyes wide. "What will come next.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Halls   Wandering the Halls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the Halls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2