The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being in the lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheza

Cheza

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:46 am

Cheza is in the lake in Osami, and she wanted to do some R&R here, and she likes the lake very much for her she loves being around lakes, and she wanted to do something more, and she wanted to talk to anyone, but she is putting her knees in the water and staying there for time being.

"This will be a wonderful day, and I just adore the lake, but I wonder if anyone would come, and talk to me." Cheza say to herself. She wanted to talk to someone, but she is a Flower Maiden nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Akiru walked along the water's edge. he looked out and saw a girl there. He didnt care for water much so he moved the closest he could without going in.
"Hi. Do you live here?"
Back to top Go down
Cheza

Cheza

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:20 pm

"No, I just really love the water." Cheza said. Cheza wanted to be near the water for so long that she wanted to be living in the water.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:29 pm

He sat down and put his feet in the water.
"Oh, I see. So, that the only reason you came to Osami?"
Back to top Go down
Cheza

Cheza

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:42 pm

"Not really I'm Cheza, and you are?" Cheza aksed. She wanted to get the enough water, and she never expected to see a guy.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:49 pm

"Name's Akiru Emiru. At your service, cheza."he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cheza

Cheza

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:02 pm

"So, Akiru what brings you to where I'm at?" Cheza asked.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:08 pm

"You're in Osami lave and actually I was only passing through.I'm a traveler. It's what I do."
Back to top Go down
Cheza

Cheza

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:24 pm

"I'm a Flower Maiden." Cheza said. Cheza is that obvious of being a flower maiden, and she is proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:30 pm

"Whats a flower maiden? Do you sell flowers or something?"He asked absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Cheza

Cheza

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:32 pm

"A flower maiden is a girl who are born or created from flowers." Cheza said.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:39 pm

"I see...I've never run into one of those before...interesting."
Back to top Go down
Cheza

Cheza

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:41 pm

"I'm about the only one whose around because I'm basically one of a kind." Cheza said.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:47 pm

"I'm sure you are..heh..heh..that explains why you love water so much,eh?"
Back to top Go down
Cheza

Cheza

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:58 pm

"Yeah, do you want to talk to me if I get out of the water?" Cheza asked.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:39 pm

"If you on't want to, its fine. I can still talk from over here.
Though it'd be nice to talk face to face. Do you wanna talk and stay in he water or come and talk over here?"
Back to top Go down
Cheza

Cheza

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:57 am

"Talk out the water I'm good either way." Cheza said. Cheza didn't mind of coming out the water, and talking that way because she is really lonely, and she wants to get to know this person in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:30 am

"Do what you want but I'm not coming in with you."He said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being in the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being in the lake   Being in the lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being in the lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-
Jump to: