The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Empty
PostSubject: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Tanuki followed Warui up to a totally black house.

"So.. this is his place?" He looked at Warui. "Do you think he's home?"
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:18 pm

"Yeah. Let me get in..."
Warui disappeared to the back of the house and appeared at the front door. opening it.
"He he he...Sweet eh?"
Warui grabbed Tanuki and dragged his inside and into the basement.
"Here's the fun stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 pm

He blinked as Warui led him to the basement, looking behind him when he got the feeling that someone else was in the house. There might have been somebody else, this was their house. What was with all the rhyming, anyway?

"I'm tempted to know how you got in, but I don't want to ask, so I'll just leave it at that. And your telling me that this teacher has all kinds of sex shit in his basement? Makes me hope he never asks me to come over to his house for a more thorough examination. Then again, I'm already in his house. And already going to do something along the lines of that."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:31 pm

"Yep! Isn't this place GREAT!?"
Warui walked over to a display case full of various kinds of handcuffs, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Tanuki stared at all the hand cuffs in awe. "Wow.. this guy must have a lot of free time.. and a masochistic spouse nobody knows about."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:59 pm

"Err...No. He uses this stuf on his really bad students. So I've heard..."
Warui looked at a strange device against a wall.
"I wonder what this does?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:41 pm

"I wonder if I should be afraid or excited.." Tanuki blinked, then looked at the strange device against the wall. "Maybe it's where he locks the bad students and spanks them to teach em' a lesson..?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Tatsuya had been sleeping, when he heard something. He woke up, looking around his room. Shaking slightly, he jumped up and turned his light on, looking around the room again. He slowly made his way down the stairs, as quietly and carefully as possible. He stopped when he got by the basement door, seeing it was open.

"O-oh--" He covered his mouth, keeping from making anymore noise. He didn't know what to do, and he was terrified.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 pm

"We should try that...I smelll...Wolfie!"
Warui quickly rab up the stairs and grabbed Tatsuya and dragged him down the stairs.
"Look who I found!"
Warui smiled. This would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 pm

He screeched, struggling to get away from Warui. "Y-y-y-y-yo-you-your n-n-no-not su-sup-supposed t-to b-be h-he-here...!! L-lemme g-go!!"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Tanuki stared at Tatsu before grinning madly and holding out his arms. "Tatsuya!!! Wolfie!! Long time no see!! Your still the wuss you've always been, it seems. Calm down, kit!"

He winked at Warui, then walked around him and softly stroked through Tatsu's hair. "Come on, he's not going to hurt you."

He mentally added the word 'yet', snickering when he thought of what they might just put Wolfie through.

((ooc: No, I don't really know why Tanuki called him kit Neutral))
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Warui dragged Tatsuya over to the rack and chained him into it.
"There we go. Now shut up or I'll hurt you."
Warui smiled evilly.
"He's all ours Tanuki... What do you want to do first?"
He walked in behind Tanuki and wrapped his arms around him, giving a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Tears welled in his eyes and he started to sob, struggling lightly in an attempt to free himself from the chain thingy. "I-I.. I-I d-d-don't w-w-want.. t-t-to d-d-do t-th-this..."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Warui snarled at him,
"Shut the fuck up, bitch!"
He smiled and looked at Tanuki.
"So, hun, what'll we do to him?"
((OOC:Awww, we gotta take this into PM time. Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:36 pm

"Well, he is the bitch of the moment, so whatever we want." Tanuki grinned, watching as Tatsu continued to sob quietly.

((ooc: Lmao alrighty Razz

Good thing I'm both Tatsu and Tanuki.. Lol TT, eh? TT? Get it? Yeaaahh.. Suspect))
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Yoruchi opened the front door, giving it a suspicious look since it was unlocked. Maybe Tatsuya went out and forgot to lock the door? He would get punished later. Yoru gave a sigh, then stopped and stared at the basement door, which was open. "What the.."

His face was angry as he stomped over to the entrance to the basement, shouting down the stairs. "Tatsuya!?"
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Warui glanced at Tanuki.
"What do we do?"
He glanced at the bound Tatsuya.
"Tell him everything's OK, and I swear I'll never harass you again. Just don't let him find us down here!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:44 pm

"U-um... e-everything's.. f-fi-fine.. s-sir.." He stuttered, trying as hard as he could to make his voice strong and heard. Though, he already knew it was useless, he wasn't even supposed to be down there.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:47 pm

"I've got a plan everyone follow me!"
He took Tatsuya out of the rack and dragged him under the stairs.
"There's a draft coming from under here, which means there's a way out. Open it!"
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Yoruchi made his way down the stairs, his expression enraged. "What the hell are you doing down here, Tatsu?! I swear you will not be getting off easy this time!!"

Once he reached the bottom, he looked around, seeing absolutely no one. "What the.. Tatsu?? What is this?!"

He growled, looking around continuously. "Damn it, don't tell me I'm hallucinating!"
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:45 am

Warui stood with the others in what seemed like a sewer.
"It's cold down here. Let's get outta here ASAP. Stay behind me."
Warui picked a direction and started going that way.
"Stick close. I have a bad feeling..."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:49 pm

"Bad feeling?" He whispered, ignoring the fact that it kind of smelled wherever they were, following Warui.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:42 pm

Warui entered his fighting stance.
"It's coming! Stay back, I got it!"
((OOC: As soon as I can come up with 'it'.))
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:05 pm

He blinked pulling Tatsu so that the poor Wolfie wimp was behind him. So, it was a Tanuki protect Tatsuya who are both being protected by Warui. "Kick it's ass!"

((ooc: Lmao what is 'it', anyway? XD

Neenja?))
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:13 pm

A monster appeared from the shadows. It looked like a giant skinned rat.
"What the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o   Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sensai Kitten's.. Crib O_o
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-
Jump to: