The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiki's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Kiki's House - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:32 am

((OOC:Fighting, n00b, y0u kn0w, pwnz0r5 teh 3n3my!)) Kitsune smelled the air again. "Four, get our back, Kiki!" The first tried to rush Kitsune and got sliced in half.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:37 am

Kiki put her back to Kitsu's. One rushed towards her. She hit him in the stomach with her elbow then sliced off his arm.
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:40 am

Nana watched from the shadows. 'Hmm, Daisuke picked a decent fighter...' Her attention then turned to the fox anthro who was fighting by her side. 'He's pretty amazing too...'
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:50 am

Kitsune blocked another bandit's attack and stabbed him. He kicked the bandit off of his sword and saw the sun glint off of something metal. It was heading for Kiki! He dove in between the projectile and her body, it struck him, but appeared to do minimal damage. Kitsune's body started to tingle. "Poison..." he said before he collapsed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:54 am

Kiki kneeled down beside Kitsu. "KItsune... Why did you do that...?" She pulled out a medical kit from her bag. She always brought at least one on trips outside of the village. She looked at how deep the wound was. "Hmm the only way to get rid of the poison is to suck it out." She put her lips against his wound and started to suck the poison out of his blood stream. With each mouth full of blood she spat onto the ground she prayed that the tingling stopped.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:56 am

"Kiki...It's too serious....Take me to the...Hospital...." Kitsune used his sword to balance himself as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:03 am

Kiki looked at the wound one more time. "I think I got most of the poison...." She bandaged it up until they got to the hospital. Luckily they didn't make it too far from the village. "Kitsune..." She leaned over and kissed him. "Don't die okay?" She said as she moved his sword away and let him use her to balence himself.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:14 am

"At...least...it can't get any worse...can it?" Kitsune tried to laugh but coughed instead. "Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:16 am

"I don't think it's as bad as you think. I guess we'll have to let the doctor decide." She said as she helped him walk back towards the village.

((OOC: Do we even have a doctor in our village?))
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:23 am

((OOC: N0p3. I m4d3 my b4d guy avi, wh1ch 15 wh4t 1 w45 d01ng th3 wh0l3 t1m3 1 w45n't h3r3.))
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:26 am

((4W350M3 N0W R3P7Y 1N R073P74Y Y0U N00B))
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:17 am

Nana followed them but stayed farther behind and hidden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiki's House   Kiki's House - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiki's House
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6