The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoruchi's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Yoruchi walked up to his front door, holding the wolf boy by his arm as he unlocked it. His house was just outside of the village, it was completely black. It looked slightly like a war house, though, the inside was incredibly cozey.He dragged the boy to the living room, sitting him on the black couch and standing infront of him.

"Alright, your obviously not from Kuroyoto. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:57 pm

'I'm.. I'm in Kuroyoto!?' He felt himself on the verge of having a hyperventilation fit, staring with wide eyes up to the man. "U-um.. I was running.. my village.. it's burning.. I didn't know.. w-where I was.. g-going.."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:22 pm

"Burning?" He raised his eye brow at the boy. "What village?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:13 pm

"U-um.. Kyoshi.." He said, tapping his fingers together and looking down.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:41 pm

"Kyoshi?" He crossed his arms. "Kyoshi is burning.. hm, well, I suppose it doesn't make a difference. Kyoshi isn't that important."

He stared down at the boy, feeling slightly annoyed at his timid behaviour. "So, that must mean that you've got no home now, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:59 pm

"Kyoshi.. is.. i-is important..!" He felt tears come to his eyes. "No.. I d-don't have.. a home.. anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:22 pm

He sighed. "Okay kid, look, I'll let you stay here until you find somewhere to stay, alright?"

He was being awfully generous, though, he just thought of this as 'keeping an eye on the kid'. "There's a spare room upstairs, you'll sleep there. If, of course, you don't want to sleep outside."

He gave a warning glare. "Just know, that you must following my rules in this house. Anything you do wrong will have a consequence."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:43 pm

He felt himself begin to shake. "U-um... o-okay.. t-th-thankyou.."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:47 pm

"U-um o-okay t-th-thankyou what?" He glared, uncrossing his arms while he mocked.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:49 pm

"U-uh... u-um..." His ears went back and his tail went between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 pm

"You little wuss," He grabbed Tatsu by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up so that they were face to face, a look of fury on his face. "It's thank you sir, to you! Got that?!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:52 pm

"N-nh.." He closed his eyes, lowering his head slightly. "T-thank you.. sir.."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:54 pm

He shook him once with the arm that was holding him up. His free hand balled into a fist. "Thank you, what?!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:55 pm

"T-thank y-you sir..!" He stuttered, feeling tears rolling down his face.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:58 pm

He shook him again. "Thank you what?!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:59 pm

"T-th-thank y-y-you s-sir..!!"
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:01 pm

He brought him over to the wall, pinning him there forcefully. "Say it again!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:02 pm

"T-t-th-thank.. y-y-you.. s-s-sir..!!" He had yelped when Yoru pinned him to the wall. He was petrified.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:04 pm

He slapped him across the face, still pinning him. "Say it again!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:06 pm

"Thank you sir!!!" He cried, his head still turned from being slapped. His voice was much louder now. "Why have I said it seven times now, sir?!"
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:07 pm

He smiled, letting Tatsu go. "For that."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:09 pm

He dropped to the floor, looking up at Yoru with dried up tears on his face, his cheek red from the slap to the face he took. "For what, sir?? What was that for, sir?!"
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:10 pm

His smile was victorious as he crossed his arms. "Just listen to yourself, kid."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 pm

"I don't understand, sir?" He felt as though his head was on fire, probably out of anger or frustration. "What was that all about, sir?!"
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:17 pm

"Do you hear any stuttering?" He said, taking one hand and twirling it around as he began to explain what the reason had been. "No, I don't think so. Your speaking with more of a voice, kid. I'm going to be working you to the bone, and riding you of that annoying, timid stuttering problem you've got was merely the first step."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoruchi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoruchi's House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next