The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ingredients at the Lake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dragoon
Kuroyoto
dragoon

Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:57 am

((OOC:ok...)) dragoon looked at inochi "i had a reason to kill them" he looks back at kistune "really now?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:57 am

Kitsune switched to an attack stance, "Inochi, Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:58 am

Inochi held three shurikens in between the fingers on his left hand and his Wakazishi in his other. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
dragoon
Kuroyoto
dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:00 am

dragoon pulled out his sword and got kin a fighting stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:01 am

Inochi threw the three shurikens at Dragoon and went in for a swing with his blade. "Kiyah!"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:02 am

Kitsune rushed him and attacked with an upwards vertical slash. "Kiiahh!"
Back to top Go down
dragoon
Kuroyoto
dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:06 am

dragoon dodged the shurikens and was hit by inochi's sword and blocked kistune's attack then he jumped in the air and did a downward slash at inochi's head
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:08 am

As Dragoon was heading towards the ground, Kitsune blocked the attack. ``I told you to watch for that, dammit!``
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:11 am

"I know," Inochi yelled to Kitsune. "I'm not used to fighting jumpy fools like this one!" Inochi Went in for another attack with his sword, but faked him out and cut his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:14 am

((OOC: Me and Inochi are gonna crash, we`ll finish this later!))
Back to top Go down
dragoon
Kuroyoto
dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:15 am

((OOC:k))
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 am

Nana had disapeared not long after Kano called her stupid. Luckily no one seemed to notice that she also took Kiki with her.

((What was I supposed to do you guys roleplayed fpur pages when I was asleep and I wasn't involved in any of it,))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Inochi continued to attack Dragoon, missing some of the attacks and landing a few. Some of them didn't seem to do much to him.

((OOC: We accidentally left Kiki with Kano without even noticing. Try ad catch up on some of the things and continue the best you can.))
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:36 pm

((There's a few things wrong with this topic on the first page. 1) Kitsune was unconcious in a hospital bed how did he magically find his way to the lake when he can't even see? 2) In the first page Inochi says that he'll bring Kitsune somewhere safe where Kano won't find him but Kano is standing next to him. And Inochi the thing about roleplay is when you miss a lot you improvise, my way of improvising is saying that I kidnapped Kiki while no one was looking.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:34 pm

((OOC: Fine, I'll get you caught up... In the hospital, Kitsune recovered from the paralyzation and wandered aimlessly and found his way to the lake, plus it was assumed that I ran away from Kano leaving him behind when I heard the yells for help.))
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:04 pm

"I gotta bolt. Kiki's gone!" Kitsune ran from the battle. "I can't smell her, damn." he thought to himself as he ran from the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ingredients at the Lake   Ingredients at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ingredients at the Lake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-
Jump to: