The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Those Damn Students

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Waiting for Those Damn Students Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:13 pm

It was about seven in the morning, and Yoru had walked into his classroom, placing his Khopesh beside his desk. It was one of his favourites out of his many weapons, and he usually brought that one wherever he went.

He turned to the chalkboard, writing in big letters; 'Sneaking Tactics'. It was the new lesson, and he would be observing his students ability in it.

((ooc: Random lol.. I need some students XD))
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 am

Akiru walked quietly in to class to his seat. He looked up at the chalk board.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:21 pm

He turned around, looking to Akiru. It was the first time any student had come so early in the day. He stared at the boy, than turned around again. He placed the chalk down, turning his head slightly to look at Akiru over his shoulder.

"Decided to come early today, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:48 am

"Yes. I suppose it couldnt hurt. Seein as the Lord wishes to send me into enemy territory
undercover. Might as well learn as much as possible, eh, Sir?"He answered.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Tatsu slowly peeked through the slightly open door, chewing on his nail. "U-um.."

He walked into the class, quickly getting to the closest empty desk to him, sitting down and keeping his head low.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Akiru looked back and saw the one who walked in. "Who's the new kid?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:43 pm

His ears went back, and his head lowered a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:18 pm

He looked to Tatsuya, then back over to Akiru, walking around his desk and leaning on it, crossing his arms. "Tatsuya Kamoku, level zero combat, level zero stealth, level zero strength, and also known as the worlds most wussy wolf."

He looked back over to Tatsu, staring as he kept his head low. "He'll be with us from now on."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Warui appeared behind the teacher.
"Sorry I'm late. Did I miss much?"
He smiled his boyish grin and took his seat next to Tatsuya.
"Hellllllo......Who're you? Why are you sitting in the seat next to me? What's with that look? I'm not going to eat you... Yet."
He grinned again.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:00 pm

"No, you haven't missed much. Actually, your early today, for once." He said, watching as Warui sat down beside Tatsuya. "That is Tatsuya, he will be sitting next to you for the time being."

He kept his eyebrow raised. "And never go behind my desk again."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:10 pm

His head head snapped up and he stared at Warui with wide eyes, leaning away from him slightly. "U-um.. um... s-sorry.. I-I... uh... i-if... you want me.. to m-move.. I.. um.. will move..."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:13 pm

"It's OK, it's OK," He wrapped his arm around Tatsuya, "We can be friends."
He lowered his voice to a whisper, "Good friends."
He slowly slid his hand down Tatsuya's back.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:16 pm

His eyes widened even more, and his body began to shake. "Uh... u-uh... u-um... what... uh.. w-what... are you... doing...???"
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:19 pm

"Shhhhh....Calm down. I just...want to get to know you...."
He held Tatsuya close to him and stroked him gently.
"Shhhhh..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:22 pm

"Um... um.. isn't... i-isn't.. there a-a.. b-better.. way... t-than.. this...??" He blinked, his face going completely red and his body still shaking. "..."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:24 pm

"Warui," He put his hand to his head. "Why do you do this?"

He sighed. "Put the wuss down and stop sexually harrasing him."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:27 pm

"Yes, Sensei."
He waited until the teacher turned around and licked Tatsuya's face.
"I REALLY want to get to know you..." he whispered to Tatsuya and ran his hand up and down his leg.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:36 pm

"U-uhh.." He felt his breathing get heavier, showing slight signs of a hyperventilation fit. "Hn.. um.. I-I.. uh.. w-we.. can.. g-get.. to.. um.. k-know.. eachother.. t-through c-class.."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:41 pm

He rolled his eyes, grumbling something inaudible as he sat down at his desk, searching through papers he had lying around, waiting for at least two more students to show up, and if they didn't in the next twenty minutes, than he was going to begin without them.

'Doesn't matter what I say, Warui will always manage to scare my students somehow.' He glanced over to Tatsu and Warui, right as the fox had licked the poor, terrified wolf. 'I'll see if the wuss can handle this on his own..'
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:47 pm

"Comeeee onnnnn....It'll be fun. I think you'll enjoyyyy it."
The fox licked Tatsuya again and reached in between his legs.
"You know you wanna...."

((OOC: WTF!? My Char's a freak! Awesome! And, Bat man will save us...))

Last edited by Warui on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Akiru watched Warui. He found his actions to be very entertaining.
He kept quiet be on the inside he couldnt stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:58 pm

((OOC| Someone finds me entertaining! Yiffy party!))
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:06 pm

((LMAO I am so poofing here, but afterI decide whether or not this comes after Warui and I's other incident. Razz
I HAS DECIDED! ))

Hitori walked into class, same old blank look on her face. She recognized two people in the class, Akiru and Warui. Warui looked a little busy so she went and sat beside Akiru.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Warui pushed Tatsuya away.
"DON'T YOU SAY HI!?"
He jumped on a desk and ran across a few, standing on on top of Hitori's.
"Now....Where....Were...We.."
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:23 pm

She turned to look at Warui.
"Hi..."
She turned away and stared at some object off in the distance.
"Sorry Warui... I'm here to actually learn..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Those Damn Students
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-
Jump to: