The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Those Damn Students

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:04 pm

A vein popped out on his forehead, and his lips curled up into an angry frown. He put his hand to his head and gave a loud sigh, then smiled. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

He left the room, leaving Tatsu passed out on the floor by the window, following Warui to make sure he wasn't on his way to rape the now corrupted Hitori.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:59 am

Akiru stood slightly stunned, somehow he began to love this class in spite of the fact that he didnt need it. He moved over to Tatsu and nudged him.
"Hey, kid....are you okay?"
Not hearing any response, he started mouth to mouth resusitation.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Tatsuya slowly woke up, opening his eyes to find one of the other students in his class in his face and doing what seemed like CPR. But, all of that passed Tatsu, because he was too busy freaking out. He wiggled, giving mumbled whines of protest as he tried to free himself, his face completely red.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Akito, realizing he was awake finished with a kiss and backed off. "Good. You're awake...
I don't think we were introduced properly. I'm Akiru, a graduate who just hangs around here."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 pm

He stared up at him with wide eyes, his breathing heavy and his face red. "U-uh.. I-I'm.. T-Tatsu.. T-T-Tatsuya.. u-um.. I'm.. n-new.. t-to.. t-this v-v-village.."
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:14 pm

"I see..well, no need to studder, buddy. Don't be so shy. Thats what Warui likes the most.
Stick with me and I'm sure you'll do fine. Huh? By the way...where are you from? Since you say you are new to the village."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:18 pm

"S-sorry..." He put his hand to his mouth and bit his hand, trying to control himself. "U-um.. Kyoshi.."
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:25 pm

He seemed suspicious and looked him deeply in the eyes with a dark look.
"I see...."
Then his expression turned to happy and fun loving.
"well, Welcome to Kuroyoto! I'm sure we can be great friewnds! Um..so...now that class is seemingly over, wanna get outta here and go somewhere or something?
I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:45 pm

His ears had fallen back when Akiru had given him a dark look. "U-um.. thank y-you.. a-and.. I-I guess.. w-will we.. u-um.. g-get.. in.. trouble.. t-though..?"
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 pm

"Nah. Don't worry bout it. Everything'll be fine. So, what would you like to do? Anything in preticular? I'm up for anything!"He said happily."come on, buddy. lets go have fun!" ^^
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:12 pm

"U-um... o-okay...?" He looked around, wondering where everyone had gone and what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:34 am

He smiled. "So...uh...wanna go hang out at the playground or get a drink? J
ust name it and we'll do it."He said with a wide grin. "C'mon, Tatsu. Relax."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:46 pm

"Sure..." He gulped, trying to push away his timidness. Yoru had taught him a few tricks that he would have to get used to. "Um.. whatever.. you want to.. do.."

At least the stuttering seemed to go away a bit.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:06 am

He patted Tatsu on the back.
"There ya go! thats more like it, buddy. Lets go hang out at the playground, Tatsu."
He said as he grabbed Tatsuya by the hand and pulled him happily along.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:52 pm

He went along quietly, looking around nervously as he did. He looked like he was being forced to go, since one, Akiru was pulling him along, and two, Tatsu looked nervous.

Can anyone say 'abduction'?

Or even, 'rape'?
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 pm

((LOL Both?))
Akiru pulled Tatsu out to the play ground behind the school. It was large and empty.
No one was around. Akiru sat down on the tire swings and looked over at tatsu with a smile.
"Well, dont just stand there. Come on and sit with me. Lets hang out."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:32 pm

"Yeah, let's all be...friennnddss."
Warui looked down at them from the tree he was in.
"Akiru! Long time no see!"
He jumped down from the tree and landed softly.
"Zing..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:48 pm

Tatsu squeeked, and ran on all fours over to the slide, hiding beneath it.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:19 pm

Warui laughed.
"Can't stick around anyways, gotta go meet Hitori and Tanuki at my place later. But I can chill for a few."
Warui looked at Tatsuya's tail, whch was sticking out from under the slide. He walked over to it and put his foot on it, pressing down enough so that he couldn't run.
"Hmm? Oh my god, a smexy-but timid-wolfie! Come out here Tatsuya. Say hiiiii..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 pm

He tried to crawl away, but was stuck. He squeeked again, staring out at Warui with his ears flat against his head. "U-um.. u-u-umm.. h-hi.."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:27 pm

"Give me a hug, honey!"
Warui grabbed Tatsuya's tail and pulled him into his arms.
"Mmmmm..."
Warui put his mouth against Tatsuya's ear and whispered,
"Let me put my love into you....Zingggg..."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 pm

"Ahhhh!!!" He squirmed, trying to free himself from Warui's grasp. When he finally realized he failed miserably, he ducked his head and covered his ears with his hands, looking like he was hiding into Warui's chest.
Back to top Go down
Akiru Emiru
Kuroyoto
Akiru Emiru

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:56 am

Akiru walked over to Warui casually like it was an everyday thing,
because it really was average. "Warui, leave the kid alone.
Its obvious he doesnt want to play right now."
Akiru gently patted Tatsu on the back to help comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:55 pm

"That's all good. I gotta go anyways. See you around."
He shoved Tatsuya towards Akiru.
"Zing...."
He walked out of the school yard.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Tatsu lifted his head slightly and stared after Warui, stuttering and mumbling words that could not be understood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Those Damn Students   Waiting for Those Damn Students - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Those Damn Students
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-
Jump to: