The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoruchi's House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:48 pm

His eyes went wide, and he blinked as he realized that the man was right. He hadn't stuttered once after he took the slap to the face. "O-oh.."

Well, now he did. And he was blushing, slowly pulling himself from the floor. "How.. w-what happened..? Sir, what happened, s-sir..?"
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:56 pm

He gave a hopeless sigh, closing his eyes and shaking his head slightly. "You must've gotten angry enough to stand up for yourself. Kid, don't tell me that was all pointless and we'll have to repeat it again tomorrow. Because that would add to what I've already got planned for you."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:58 pm

"No, sir, it was not pointless and we will not have to repeat it again, sir!!" He replied, his eyes wide again. It seemed that his defiance to repeat that little scene cause his stuttering to stop again.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:05 pm

"Good." He smiled, then began to turn, stopping and staring at him again. "Your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:06 pm

"Tatsuya, sir!" He almost frowned. The sir thing was beginning to make him feel like a servant, or someone under high orders. He'd never really been in a situation like that, especially in a village other than his own, so it frightened him slightly. "Tatsuya Kamoku, sir!"
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:16 pm

"Tatsuya Kamoku, welcome to Kuroyoto, and as well to my house." He turned, about to walk away. "Please, make yourself at home. Food is in the kitchen, the bathroom is upstairs, and your room is beside the bathroom. You are free to sleep when you wish, unless I say otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:18 pm

"Alright, sir." He stared at the back of the man's head. "May I know your name, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:32 pm

He turned his head, looking at Tatsu from the corner of his eye. "Yoruchi Yakunan."

He remembered something, and turned around again. "Alright, Kamoku, here are my rules. Number one, do not snoop through anything, two, stay away from the basement, three, do not ever go in my room, four, do not bring anyone over. Do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:37 pm

He gave a nod. "Yes, sir. I understand, sir."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:39 pm

"You may do as you wish for now. Make sure you are here in the morning, if you leave for a bit. If you are not here by certain time, there will be a note on the door for you." With that, he walked out of the room before the boy could answer.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:27 am

((OOC: Toasty!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoruchi's House   Yoruchi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoruchi's House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2