The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Next Day

Go down 
+3
Hitori
Tatsuya
Yoruchi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Yoruchi sat at his desk, waiting for his students to come to class. Tatsuya was already there, sitting quietly in the back of the class, his head down. Yoru stared at him for a moment, before speaking. "Your supposed to be trying to rid yourself of that timid behaviour, Tatsuya.. but it seems that it hasn't changed at all unless your talking to me alone. Why is that? Are you not trying? Would you like me to step up your confidence training?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:55 pm

"Sir, no, sir.. I would not like it if you stepped up my training, sir.." He said, keeping his head low. "Sir, please, give me some time to get under control.. sir, I'm bound to be timid when I'm practically being raped, sir.."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:57 pm

"Ah, Rui's targeting you as well, uh? Don't worry." Yoru smiled, then stared at papers on his desk, thinking about what the class would do that day. He might just give a lazy day, since he wasn't in the mood. But Warui would always manage to ruin his day, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Hitori walked into class wearing Warui's T-shirt that reached down to her mid thigh. The twist was, she wasn't wearing pants. She sat in a seat in the back of the class near Tatsuya.
"Heya Sexy..."
She winked at him then laughed.
"So, what'cha got planned for us today, Kitten?"
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Warui ran into the class in just his pants. Seeing as how he couldn't find his belt, they were hanging half-way down his furry ass.
"Yorochi-San."
Warui bowed and smiled,then took his seat.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Tatsuya's face went completely red and he hid it in his desk.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Tanuki walked into the class with just his boxers on, since all of his clothe(but his boxers) had gone missing at Warui's house. He grinned and winked at the teacher, than ran over on all fours to a desk somewhere around the group in the back. he pointed at Tatsuya. "You! Wolfie!! Get your pretty face out of the desk."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:46 pm

"QUIET!" He shouted, watching as Tanuki turned his head around and stared. He spoke to all four teens in the class. "Alright, today is going to be a silent, do your work kinda day. Do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:07 pm

"Kitte- Er, sensei?"
Warui stared at him.
"Is it OK if I move to the other side of the class please? I'll be unable to focus with Hitori and Tanuki over here..."
He lowewered his voice to a whisper.
"No offense guys, I wanna get on his good side..."
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:23 am

Hitori whispered back.
"Since when did you care about being on his good side?"
Her eyes started to turn blank like they always were before she met Warui. Basically it was her I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-anything stare. Before Warui could answer her question she got up and moved as far away from everyone that she could get.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:32 pm

"Fine, fuck you too. Best friend my ass..."
Warui moved to the front of the room, away from everyone else, including Hitori.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Hitori barely caught what Warui had said.
"I..."
She couldn't push the words out.
"Sorry..."
Hitori ran out of the classroom and to the washroom.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Warui immediately bowed to Yorochi.
"Sensei, I have to use the bathroom. I will return promptly."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Tanuki blinked, confused. "Um.. okaay. I think they are both having mood swings, Mr. Sensai man."
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:52 pm

He watched as Warui left after Hitori, also confused. "Maybe your right.."

He wondered for a second if Warui was trying to change, then decided that was a stupid thought and changed it to wondering how Hitori had gotten so corrupted. He didn't even know the half of it.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:11 pm

"Sensei."
Warui bowed and took his seat again after pulling up his pants.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Tanuki stared at Warui, still confused.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Yoru gave Warui a suspicious glance, then stood from his seat and wrote with chalk on the board. He wrote 'Study pressure points, page 206', which obviously told them to get a textbook and work quietly. He walked over to the door and stood in the hall, looking for Hitori, and the other student who had decided not to show up.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Hitori somehow managed to sneak past the teacher and get back into the class. She then sat where she was before, away from everyone. She got a text book and started working on the assigned work.
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:43 am

Warui sat at his desk with his feet on it, and his hands clasped behjind his head, chewing some gum.
Back to top Go down
Hitori
Kuroyoto
Hitori

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:19 am

Hitori finished her work quickly then layed her head on the desk and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Tanuki just sat there staring at the board, wondering what pressure points were and if it felt good to touch them.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Tatsuya sat quietly at the back doing his work, hoping nobody would come over to touch him anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Yoruchi

Yoruchi

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Yoruchi walked back into the class, stopping and giving Hitori a strange glance, before walking over to his desk and leaning on it. He lifted his head slightly at Warui, some sort of facial gesture that most likely means he's watching Warui.

"Ey," He nodded to Warui's feet on the desk. "Put your feet down and sit in a normal position, will you? And you,"

He turned his head to Tanuki, raising an eyebrow at him. "Stop gawking at the board like an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Warui
Kuroyoto
Warui

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:12 pm

"yes sensei,"
Warui put his feet down.
"I finished my work sensei."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Next Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Day   The Next Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Next Day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kuro Saga :: Dead and or Finished Topics :: Dead/Finished Topics-