The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitsune's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 am

Nana looked at Kano angirly and then forced a smile. "Really, well that's a shame I hope everything works out..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:41 am

Inochi continued to examine Kitsune. "The poison seems to be progressing fast. I'd say he'd be in a permanent
coma in a matter of days. More than enough time to come up with a cure. I just need to find the poison's origin."
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:43 am

Nana leaned over to Kano and whispered. \"Tell him the cure to that poison...\"

Last edited by Nana Ookami on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:44 am

Kano said, "I can probably find the poison's source ingredient if you travel with me to Kyoshi. I'm going that way anyway..." He nudged Nana.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 am

((OOC:Epic PHail)) "So, let's go then." Kano said.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:49 am

Kiki looked over at Kitsune. She had to decide to either possibly save his life and travel with these shady characters or sit here and watch him die. "Okay... I'll travel with you to Kyoshi, but only Kyoshi."

((OOC: Kano are you still planning on coming over to my house tomorrow, or technically today? You wouldn't reply to my PM so I had to bother you on the site Razz Nyah))
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:51 am

"If you are going to find a cure Ryu, I will come with you." Inochi went to leave the room. "I need to get my stuff. And don't ask, I like helping people. Besides, most of my work here is done."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:52 am

"Than can I wait here to see if Kitsune wakes up?" She said as she turned to Kitsune's sleeping body.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:53 am

((OOC: I'm going with Inochi to get a new PS3))
Kano blinked behind his dark shades, "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:56 am

((OOC: Okay I figured I was gonna get ditched, so much for your promise. I'll see you on Monday then?))

Kiki assumed that her answer was a no and grabbed her bag. "Okay... Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:58 am

((OOC: Be that way, then, see if I care! KIDDING!!)) Kano exited the room, nana in tow. "Let's MOVE, people!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 am

Kiki sped up to keep up with the others.

((OOC: Too bad I'm not...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:00 am

Inochi grabbed a red bandanna and a wakazishi from his storage. The wakazishi was in a black sheath that had a design of a dragon on the outside of it. Below the design of a dragon was the name of his father 'Kawa' "Alright, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:01 am

Kano stopped in the hall and waited for the others to catch up. ((OOC: I'll see you Sunday))
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:03 am

Nana wasn't far behind him.

((No you won't. Something else will come up and I'll get ditched again. Face it, I'll always be second best compared to Inochi))
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:04 am

Kiki sped up again. It was obvious that her mind was somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:05 am

Inochi walked over to Kano. "How do you know how to get a cure anyways? Just curious."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:06 am

((OOC: Inochi said to see you tomorrow. So I will. )) Kano stared at Nana and leaned in close, "Screw this up, and we lose our best chance to get Daisuke." He turned and smiled at the others.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:08 am

He turned to Inochi. "I have a passing interest in alchemy. I heard about his symtoms from one of the doctors. I'm sure you can sythesize a cure."
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:09 am

((OOC: I wouldn't want you to feel like you *have* to hang out with me...)) She leaned over and whispered to Kano. "Screw this up and I'll have your head on a silver plater spy boy." She turned and looked at Kiki. "So what happened to that fox boy anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:09 am

"Of course I can. I just need to know the origin of the poison. What kind of mix is it. What are the herbs and other ingredients."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:11 am

Kiki looked at her. "He took the dart to save me..."
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:12 am

"I wish I had a great boyfriend like you." She said as she gave Kano a funny look.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:13 am

Kano turned to Inochi "Well it appears to be a mixture of Trama root and Corkbulb." He looked at Nana, "Let's let the others lead, and we'll stay behind, kay honey?"
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:14 am

Nana looked kind of worried at Kano's words. "Uhh okay." She said as she let the others go ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune's Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next