The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitsune's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:15 am

"Alright!" Yelled Inochi, "That's an easy cure. Just need some Luminous Lopius and Bunglers Bane" Inochi went over the mixture in his head. "It will take some time, but I'll be able to do it."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:15 am

"Will you be able to do it in time to save Kitsu?"
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:17 am

"Huh, Kistu... I see... Yes, I can save him. It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:18 am

The others walked ahead. Kano leaned in close to Nana. "Listen, I have no reason to believe that you're actually my enemy, so STOP harrassing me, we work for the same guy, OK?"
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:20 am

Nana laughed a little. "I may work for Daisuke but I don't agree with him. Unlike you who will listen to anything he tells you." She paused for a second. "And as long as Daisuke is missing, you work for me."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:20 am

Kiki let out a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear."
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:22 am

Kano looked at her skeptically, "I work for Daisuke. You are his cronie, I take orders from him, NOT you. Don't ever get that in your head, also, he told me to kill her. I'm not going to. It makes a mess, I don't like messes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:24 am

"The ingredients for the cure aren't that hard to find. A glowing mushroom and a brown one..." Inochi kept going over it in his head. "I know its a bit blunt, but I know what I'm doing."
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:28 am

Nana looked over at Kano. "Kill her and I kill you then Daisuke..."

((OOC: I'm going to bed now. I don't really care if you show up tomorrow Kano, I'm used to getting ditched out on by you.))
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:29 am

((OOC: Goodnight, sweetie.)) Kano stared at Nana, "do you even LISTEN to me!? God, you're stupid..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:31 am

Inochi was standing behind Kano without making a sound. "You two don't get along well, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:32 am

Kano stared at him, "You're not as stealthy as you think, Fox. Stay out of things that don't concern you...." He stopped himself before he said, you'll end up like your parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:36 am

"You're not a nice as you seem. And don't call me fox boy, the name is Inochi. Let's just get ths cure as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:41 am

"I'm sorry Inochi. I'm a little stressed. I wanna help Kitsu...I really am sorry...I want to be friends." Kano smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:42 am

"Okay then." Inochi walked to the front door. "Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:43 am

Kano walked up to him, "Kay then, let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:44 am

"These ingredients could easily be found at the lake. Let's go now."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:56 am

Kitsune tried to move. He couldn't. He tried to speak, but couldn't. The voice spoke to him again. "Kitsune, wake up!" He tried to open his eyes, they opened, but he couldn't see. "Save her, get to the lake." He could move one arm. His other leg twitched. "Kitsune!Wake up Kitsune!" He landed hard on the floor, managed to draw his sword. He steadied himself and found the door, he couldn't see, so he felt for the knob. He opened the door and walked down the hall. He exited the Hospital heading due west.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsune's Room   Kitsune's Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune's Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3