The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Kiki

Go down 
+2
Tanuki
Kitsune Foxune
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:20 pm

"So, I'm a bit tired. Let's take a break!" Kitsune sat at the base of a tree. "Besides, we need a plan if we do come accross them. Kano will probably go for me first, but I don't want to see you get hurt. Can you handle that thing on your back?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:29 pm

"Of course I can handle the thing on my back." He laughed. "I wouldn't have it, otherwise. I don't spend all my free time fighting, so I couldn't say for sure that I'm very good at it, but I'm good enough not to get killed, I'm sure."

He sat beside him, then flopped back and stretched, laying down. "All I'm saying is I can't promise a good fight out of me."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:39 pm

"Really?" Kitsune jumped on top of him. "I'd say you have a fighter's spirit. I can smell it!" He leaned in close. "I think maybe we should have a little practice before we get into any actual fights though." He kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:44 pm

He pushed him off and got on top, pinning him down. "I thought this was our break?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:46 pm

"This is our break!" He kissed Tanuki more forcefully, rolling him over so that he was on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:48 pm

He repeated his first movements. "Break as in sleepy break, you know, to rest the body? As in sleep. Then again.. should I even consider sleeping in this situation?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:51 pm

"If you want to sleep, it's fine as long as you're beside me. If you don't want to sleep, but you want to do something else, then you're better off just saying so." Kitsune kissed him again, pressing his warm, furry body closer to Tanuki's.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:55 pm

He pulled away, one eye brow raised. "Is this going to help find your girlfriend in any way?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:57 pm

"I told you, I'm flexible." Kitsune rolled off of Tanuki, "I'm sorry. Let's just get some sleep, you're not interested, got it." Kitsune walked over to the tree and sat down under it. "But I won't give up..."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:59 pm

He blinked and stared at Kitsu. "...?"

He shrugged. "Okay then, wake me up when we need to get going again."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:02 am

"Fine, I'll keep watch. No telling what might be out here. Offer's still open, though." Kitsune walked over to Tanuki and kissed him. "Goodnight." Kitsune drew his sword and jumped into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:03 am

"Night.." He looked at the sky, which was bright, signifying that it was noon. "Or... good lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:06 am

"Exactly." Two dead birds fell out of the tree. "We'll eat and you'll rest. We travel by night." Kitsune jumped out of the tree, landing hard on the ground. "Ow!" He got up. "Let's cook these up!" He hugged Tanuki.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:08 am

"Uh.. alright?" He sat up, and watched Kitsu. "I hope you don't want me to cook..?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:10 am

"I eat things raw. I'm a fox." Kitsune looked down. "...anthro. I don't know about you. You want me to cook these things?" Kitsune pressed up against him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:12 am

"No, I really don't care. I eat anything." He grinned. "Cooked, uncooked, rotten, whatever's there."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:16 am

"Kay. Eat up." Kitsune gestured to one of the two birds he killed. "I made us lunch!" He started laughing. He kissed Tanuki on the cheek and dragged him over to the two bird carcasses.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 am

"Okay." He smirked, then ate his share with immense speed, sitting and waiting for Kitsu to finish his, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:21 am

Kitsune tore into the bird. He finished eating, leaving the bones, beak and feet, along with a pile of feathers. "It's all good. I don't see how you could just eat it pretty much whole like that though." Kitsune sat beside Tanuki, resting his head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:29 am

"I am a raccoon. Raccoon's eat everything." He grabbed what Kitsu left in a pile and devoured it. "And by everything, I mean everything."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:31 am

"Are you finally loosening up to me? So you eat everything?" Kitsune smiled and leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:32 am

He leaned back and put his finger to Kitsu's lips. "By everything, I meant food-wise, foxy boy."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:35 am

"I know." Kitsune moved his finger away and kissed him on the lips. He smiled and shoved him over, laying on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:36 am

"Your desperate, aren't you?" He raised both eye brows. "How long did you say you haven't seen your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:39 am

"I'm not deperate! Consider yourself lucky. I wouldn't normally be acting like this if I didn't have a good reason." Kitsune kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for Kiki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Kiki
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next