The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Kiki

Go down 
+2
Tanuki
Kitsune Foxune
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:07 pm

((OOC: BOO!)) Kano walked up behind Kitsune, holding a small knife in his hand. He'd been tracking him from the lake, and saw the odd encounter with the raccoon. He grabbed Kitsune and covered his mouth, dragging him behind the tree. "Quiet! I'll kill you if you say one word." And with this, Kano in Kitsune vanished into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Tatsu stared at Kitsu as he was dragged away. "Uh... guys..?"
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Nana saw Kano taking Kitsune taking away. She jumped down off of the tree and placed Kiki on the ground.
"Wait here."
Nana followed Kitsune and Kano into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:39 pm

In a clearing a few miles away, Kano sat with Kitsune. "So, what were you trying to prove there, anyways? You've got a girlfriend, and you're practically screwing this other guy. In all the time I've known you, you've never acted like that. What the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:41 pm

"I don't know, I just...." Kitsune shrugged. "I don't know what came over me. I just can't seem to help myself."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:44 pm

"Well, get your priorities straight. You love her, so don't screw around! Wait, I hear your friends. Ugh, can't two guys talk in peace?!" Kano looked at the small group of people coming toward him.
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Nana came running out of... Somewhere.
"What the hell are you doing Kano?"
She said looking at Kano but soon turned to Kitsune.
"And you. You with that raccoon boy, you whore."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:52 pm

"I know, this guy's a douche! You're worse than me! I never thought I'd ever say that about anybody!" Kano crossed his arms. "It must fly good with you though, since you love this bastard." He looked at Nana while crossing his arms. "Yeah, I saw the way you were looking at him."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:54 pm

"I...ah...." He sat down. "I don't know what to say....I....OK, I made a mistake, so what?"
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:58 pm

"SO WHAT!? SO WHAT!!!!? YOU CHEATED ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY FOR IT!!! >Sad " Kano punched Kitsune in the face. "If you love her, don't treat her so badly! Be a man, damn it!" Kano turned and started to walk away. " I can't even look at you right now! I respected you! Damn!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Tatsuya had followed them, and hid behind the tree staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Tanuki hadn't moved at all, still leaning against his claymore, smiling at Kiki. "Soo, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Nana noticed the wolf anthro on the sidelines.
"Hey you wuss, go bug some one else!"
She yelled at him, obviously not in a very good mood. Nana looked at Kano.
"You're not much better than him so shut the hell up!"
She then looked at Kitsune.
"The two of you are assholes. To you, women are just there for your enjoyment."
She then started to speak only to Kitsune.
"You have to decide if you really want Kiki and if you do then you better have one dam good excuse for what you did."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Kiki looked at Tanuki, wondering what was taking the others so long. She wasn't sure if she was more angry at Kitsune or worried about him.
"Uhh... Hi to you too..."
She forced a smile upon her face. Trying to make it seem like nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:19 pm

"I...I...can't..." He turned away from everybody. "I don't have a reason. I can't figure out why I did it. I've got to find out what's wrong with me." He drew his sword. "And if anyone follows me, I swear to god I'll kill them. I'm sorry Kiki. I've gotta go. I love you, and that's why." He started to walk away, out of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:26 pm

He squeeked, running up the tree and hiding in it with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 pm

"So, what'cha up to? Just happened to be strolling by?"
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Nana stopped Kitsune from leaving.
"You know... You should go see Kiki... If you choose not to, then for Kiki's sake I will have to follow you."
For some unknown reason Nana actually gave a crap about Kiki and wasn't about to let Kitsune fuck her up.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Kiki looked over at Tanuki.
"Actually I'm not sure what we were doing. I know we were running awaay from someone."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm

"If I did, she wouldn't want me anyways. I've given up. I'm going to wander the land again, and search for what I've lost." His fur seemed a bit lighter for a second, and his eyes gleamed with a reddish tint under thier normal blue hue. "There's no point anymore."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:50 pm

"Running from someone?" He raised an eye brow. "Sounds like fun?"

He smirked. "What's your name, lovely?"
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Nana sighed trying to calm down from the anger that she had showed earlier.
"But you haven't even talked to her. If you really love her and she really loves you then you'll be able to fix things."
She smiled trying to look somewhat kind.
"At least come say bye to her yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Kiki smiled.
"My name's Kiki. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:02 pm

"No. There's no point. I've lost myself." He drew his sword, his eyes growing more red, and his fur took on a golden hue. "Help me find myself!" He swung his sword at Nana.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:05 pm

"Tanuki." He smiled, then went wide eyed. "Wait, your Kiki? OH!! Awesome, your alright! This is good news!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Kiki
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next