The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Kiki

Go down 
+2
Tanuki
Kitsune Foxune
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 am

"What's your good reason?" He asked, lowering one of his eye brows into a slightly confused expression.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:47 am

Tatsuya was running through the forest, knowing he was being chased by something and knowing he needed to get away quickly. He continued to run, until he suddenly came upon two other people, in a very awkward position. Despite his efforts to stop, he ended up crashing into the two.

He got up with haste, pulling the bow from his back and pulling an arrow from the quiver, shooting the arrow at something, hitting a tree.

It was quiet.. and then the squirrel came from the other side of the tree, sqeaking at them all.

He stared wide eye'd at it, then looked at the two he had disturbed. "Oh... sorry.. I'm really sorry!!"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:49 am

Kitsune lay sprawled on his back, looking up at the sky, "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:53 am

"I think we all just got owned by a squirrel..?" He sat up, rubbing his head, then looked at the crazy person that just ruined whatever had been there. "Hey wait, it's you!!! Tatsu!!!"

He jumped up and pulled the wolf boy over, giving him air kisses. "It's so good to see you again! Meet Kitsu, the foxy guy sprawled out across the ground over there!! Kitsu, this is Tatsu!!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:54 am

"....Oh... hi... Tanuki...uh.. nice to see you too?" He looked over to Kitsu. "Hey.. sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:55 am

"Nothing was really happening..." Kitsune got up with one fluid movement. "Who're you!?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:57 am

"Uh..." He looked from Tanuki to Kitsu. "The.. guy who just crashed your party..?"
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:59 am

"By accident, of course." He grinned. "Kitsu, this is Wolfie. He is a student here in Kyoshi, and I know him well. Um... well enough to trust him, that is."

He pulled wolfie over to Kitsu. "He is very very very very very very very shy."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:01 am

"Well, that's one more to our group." He kissed Tanuki. "Even if he's scared of squirrels. He can always hide behind me. I've had my battles and the scars to prove it. Maybe you could trace them later when we're alone, Tanuki?"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:03 am

"......." Tatsu stood there, face beet red, scratching the back of his head. 'What did I get myself into this time...?'
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:05 am

"I don't know how he is in battle... apparently not that good, but about that other thing? Yeah, um.. I'll think about it."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 am

"I hope so. I'd show you them now, but we have company." He jerked his head to Wolfie. "At any rate, we still are moving at night. I wanna find Kiki. So you guys should rest now. I don't need sleep."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:12 am

"...Um.." He sat on the ground, cross legged, staring at Kitsu with wide eyes, obviously not going to sleep any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:13 am

"Sure, sure." He flopped back down on the ground. "Ahhhhh........ nnnnnnnnnot tired!"
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:14 am

"Fine. Let's spar. The old man needs some exercise!" He drew his katana and pointed it at Tanuki. Then he pointed it to Tatsu. "You're gonna see how real men fight. Watch and learn."
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:22 am

He jumped up, a huge grin on his face. "Wooo!!"

He pulled the incredibly large Claymore from the sheath from his back, holding it out towards Kitsu without any trouble. "Com'on, I need to practice!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:23 am

His ears flattened against his head and he backed away from them. ".........!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Please..." He put his hand up. "Stop the violence..!!
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 am

Kitsune ran at Raccoon boy. "Nyah!" He swung his katana in a wide arc.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:35 am

"Oh, it's perfectly safe, Wolfie!!" He lifted his sword and put his hand on the blade, getting into defense mode for when Kitsu reached him. "Nobodies going to get hurt, trust me!"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:37 am

He cowered from the fight, then, turned his head when he caught the scent of an unfamiliar individual near-by. "I think.. I think someones here.. someone else.. over there.."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
Kyoshi
Tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:47 am

"Hellooo, seriously, guys.. I think someone's over there.. I can smell them!" He pointed to his nose.
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:52 am

Nana jumped from tree to tree with Kiki on her back.
"If you get thirsty, hungry or tired let me know and we'll stop."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:54 am

Kiki nodded and looked over and saw Kitsune.
"Over there! It's Kitsune!"
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:59 am

Nana stopped jumping and looked over towards Kitsune and the other. Nana stood there watching from that point on wards. She laughed a little at the wolf anthro that was scared of a squirell.

((OOC: That's right Kitsu your girlfriend saw you ontop of the Raccoon boy. How are you going to explain that one?))
Back to top Go down
Tanuki
Kyoshi
Tanuki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:55 am

Tanuki looked behind him at the two women who suddenly appeared. "Ohhh, hey there girlies!"

He stabbed his claymore into the ground, ducking from Kitsu, then leaned on it. "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Kiki
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next