The Kuro Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kuro Saga

A story based fantasy roleplay. Find the story here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Kiki

Go down 
+2
Tanuki
Kitsune Foxune
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Kiki looked slightly scared at the way Kitsune was acting.
"He can't... He wouldn't..."
((OOC: Grandpa will have your head if you go through with this, and you can't beat grandpa, he's OVER 9000!))
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Kitsune started mumbling an obscure language and raised his hand to Kano.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Kano looked at Kitsune, "Oh shi-".The fireball hit him and he plowed through what felt like four trees, but could have been more. His vision faded to black as he stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:49 pm

He turned to Nana, "Remove yourself from my path." He raised his sword, and entered his combat stance.
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Nana raised her machetes towards Kitsune.
"If you want to get to Kiki you'll have to go through me first."
Nana thrusted her machete towards Kitsune aiming to injure but not kill.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Kitsune blocked the blow and knocked the other machete out of her off hand. "Get out of my way or perish."
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:38 pm

"How about none of the above?"
She said as she kicked him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Foxune
Osami
Kitsune Foxune

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Kitsune cringed as the blow struck him. He recovered and got a dart in the neck, "What the...?"
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Kano gglared at the now fallen golden fox anthro. "Bull's eye." He limped over to the two girls. His arm hung limply by his side and blood ran down his face. His fur was singed and blood spurted out of the deeper burns. "I'm amazed I'm not taken. Ladies?" He winked, smiled and collapsed on the ground, his vision fading to black once again.
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Nana smiled to see Kano then rushed beside him.
"You brilliant idiot, wake up!"
She pounded on the ground beside Kano.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Kano slowly opened his eyes, "Nana...I...have to tell you...." He lowered his voice to a whisper. "Come closer...."
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:14 pm

She looked wide eyed and moved closer.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:18 pm

He quickly kissed her on the lips. "Ha ha ha, got ya! There's no point in hitting me, I'm in a lot of pain already. You guys should move Kitsune. I'll just lie here for a while..." He closed his eyes again and cringed. A small pool of blood was around his shoulder near his broken arm, and others were slowly forming.
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Nana smacked him across the face.
"That's for kissing me. Now let's fix you up."
She turned to Kiki.
"Give me your bag."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:38 pm

"Don't worry, I'll heal on my own, tie him up before he gets up or we're screwed. I'll live." He coughed up some blood. "Ugghhh..." He blacked out again to Nana screaming at him. It was the most beautiful silence he'd ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:47 pm

"You idiot!"
She turned to Kiki again.
"Quickly, give me your bag and tie up your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Kiki
Osami
Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Kiki tossed her bag at Nana and rushed over to Kitsune. She searched him knowing that he had some rope somewhere. She found it and quickly tied Kitsune to a tree.
"How's this?"
Back to top Go down
https://kurosaga.rpg-board.net
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:59 pm

She glanced over at Kitsune then back to Kano.
"That's fine. Now..."
She pulled some first aid materials from the back and started working on Kano's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Kano snapped into alertness while she was working. He grabbed her arm with his one good one and smiled. "I thought you'd just let me die," he whispered to Nana, "It would have made your job easier, and get me out of the way. I was hoping you'd stop being uptight so we could work together, and I got what I wanted...."

He glanced as far over as his injuries would allow. "He's asleep still...He wasn't wrong when he came after me. I did a lot of things for no reason, only on orders...I want to make it up to everyone, you too, little sister. Even though you piss me off sometimes..." He laughed, and coughed up more blood. "Let's get this over with and go home."
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Nana looked slightly confused and astonished by his words. She got back to work and quickly patched up his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:30 pm

"Nana, our sibling rivalry is totally pointless...The world has enough war. We have...We NEED to stop Daisuke from getting out. I don't care about orders. I make my own path from now on out. You can join me if you want, but you don't have to. I'm sorry you got dragged into this.
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Nana said nothing as she packed Kiki's bag. She handed the bag to Kiki. She sat there in thought for a couple moments before speaking.
"You're right..."
She turned to Kiki and sighed.
"We have a lot of explaining to do to you but that will have to wait until later. Right now we have to get you as far away from Kitsune as possible. When he wakes up he's going to be more then a little grumpy, the fact that he's tied up won't help the matter... He wants you... Dead."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:53 pm

"I'll stay here," Kano rose to his feet, he shakily wandered over to the others. "He won't get the best of me again. Besides, I owe this to him, I've gotta help him snap out of it." Kano stared at Kitsune. "Kitsune....My best friend and greatest rival, if you want the clan's sword back, you'll have to go through me."
He glanced at Nana. "Go save mom and dad. You have a better chance of doing it then I do. Go help them. I've gotta put my demons to rest, and if I don't, I'm no better then Daisuke. I'll see you again Nana. I promise." He pulled out his sword.
Back to top Go down
Nana Ookami
Kuroyoto
Nana Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:08 pm

"No! You're in no shape to take on a deranged Kitsune. If anything, you take Kiki and I'll hold off Kitsune. I have a better chance of surviving."
Back to top Go down
Kano Wasini
Kuroyoto
Kano Wasini

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:24 pm

"Forget it, let's leave him here until we're better prepared. We can deal with him later. I was thinking I'd slow the group down with my injuries and all, but we've got no time. Let's just go." Kano supported himself on Kiki's shoulder. "Let's roll."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Kiki   Looking for Kiki - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Kiki
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next